Winemakers in the South have longed for the chance to produce the same wines that come from vineyards in California. Soon, they will have a chance. A 4-year-old research project at Auburn University is testing a disease resistant variety of wine grape similar to the type grown in California, and so far the results are good.
Everyone is familiar with the phrase, "What goes up must come down." Grain prices ...
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean yield in Georgia history. Dowdy ...
In Caitlyn Mahoney ’s classes, it’s impossible to blend into the crowd. There is ...
When Vicki Hughes gets a call from a Florida farmer interested in olives she ...
The drop in commodity prices this year is difficult, but won’t be anything like ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit of Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Vacation - Villas of Amelia Island