University of Georgia researchers are researching drought-tolerant, alternative forages for the state’s dairy producers to help safeguard their feed supply and save money.
A drought in California could lead farmers in the Southeast to consider new crops, ...
Thanksgiving holiday food shoppers will find adequate supplies of turkeys but at higher prices, ...
In fall 2013, Dominic Reisig got a phone call from a farmer in rural ...
The Mississippi Department of Agriculture will rebuild sections of the state ag museum that ...
One of the first vegetables genetically engineered to appeal to consumers could hit the ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit of Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Trucks - Available
- Vacation - Available