Titan Farms, the largest peach operation on the East Coast, throws away 14 million pounds of fruit a year. Most of the peaches are edible, just not as perfect as fresh-market consumers demand. That waste equates to 275 tractor-trailer loads of peaches that go into the trash.
Much of the country will face drier than normal weather in 2015, while drought ...
By and large, farmers are a conservative bunch. Most of them like to watch ...
Floridians would likely support a 1 percent sales tax bump to prevent and eradicate ...
Several years ago, when seniors filed into agribusiness professor Aaron Johnson on the first ...
The Beef Check-off Program has been reminding moms for more than 20 years that ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit of Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Vacation - Villas of Amelia Island