Ag-Pro is one of the largest John Deere dealers in the world with locations dotting the Southeastern United States. But even after adding several new stores in Texas last week, Ag-Pro leaders seem more focused on talking about each individual customer than they do in bragging about the size of the company.
It’s nearly time to fire up the grill and enjoy a Fourth of July ...
If projections hold true, 2015 could see the fewest cotton acres since 1983. The ...
As the new Waters of the U.S. rule became official on Monday, North Dakota ...
In 1966, a Georgia boy wrote home to thank the state peanut commission for ...
Two men who owned a peanut processing company that shipped tainted peanut butter across ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Precision Agriculture - InfoAg 2015, July 28-30, St Louis
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Soil Conditioner - Southland Organics
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Trucks - Available
- Vacation - Available