The World Trade Organization has ruled against the U.S. in a dispute with Canada and Mexico over Country of Origin Labeling – again. The two neighboring countries have complained that the 2008 law discriminates against livestock exports from their countries; Canada has threatened to retaliate with punitive tariffs on a list of products imported from the U.S.
One spring night about 10 o’clock, a fellow farmer called Todd Mason to ask ...
Lots of people leave the Sunbelt Ag Expo with a souvenir – a bag ...
Plummeting gasoline prices are the result of lagging economic growth in many parts of ...
Hunters won’t solve the problem of feral hogs tearing up crops, but they might ...
Pomegranates aren’t new in the Southeast. They’ve been growing in backyards for 100 years. ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit of Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Vacation - Villas of Amelia Island