Blame it on the rain. Producers in many parts of the country couldn’t get out into the field on Monday, the first day that the U.S. Department of Agriculture would accept base-acre and yield updates required for crop-loss programs under the 2014 Farm Bill. So, they rushed to the computer to figure out how to complete the process, only to find more questions.
A University of Florida scientist has moved one step closer to his goal of ...
The Minnesota State Fair is more than just family fun and fried food to ...
North Florida ranchers are being prodded to attend this year’s annual Beef and Forage ...
Pecan groves are starting to produce the first nuts of 2014, and the harvest ...
On Tuesday, the University of Florida named Jackie Burns, the current director of UF’s ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit of Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Vacation - Villas of Amelia Island