No-till farming, a key conservation agriculture strategy that avoids conventional plowing and otherwise disturbing the soil, may not bring a hoped-for boost in crop yields in much of the world, according to an extensive new meta-analysis by an international team led by the University of California, Davis.
With the peanut harvest underway, peanut farmers are hoping for good yields and strong ...
The World Trade Organization has ruled against the U.S. in a dispute with Canada ...
One spring night about 10 o’clock, a fellow farmer called Todd Mason to ask ...
Lots of people leave the Sunbelt Ag Expo with a souvenir – a bag ...
Plummeting gasoline prices are the result of lagging economic growth in many parts of ...
Growing Florida Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Ag Technologies
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Farm Credit of Florida
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Growers Fertilizer
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - University of Florida
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Farm Equipment - Everglades Farm Equipment
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - GrassHopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Vacation - Villas of Amelia Island